- As part of APAC Infrastructure team servicing 25+ datacenters in Asia
- Follow change management process and familiar with ticketing system workflow
- Delivery, installation, moves, changes, and patching of infrastructure
- Monitor, identifies, analyzes, isolates, and solve problems related with infrastructure
- Able to both act as individual contributor or working with remote hand to complete the job.
- Handle equipment orders, returns, shipments, and inventory management.
- Complete project documentation includes rack elevations, port mappings, layout diagrams, inventory, etc
- Working flexible hours when required, including late nights and weekends.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Datacenter IMAC.
- CCNA or CompTIA Server+ or equivalent certified preferred
- Strong knowledge of datacenter management, layout, power planning, and cooling
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure and server administration
- Strong knowledge of cabling types, standards, & best practices
- Experience in inventory process.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities at the same time.
- Written/spoken Mandarin
Please send your detailed resume in MS Word format including the following details to: resume@goldtecHRs.com
1. Recent photograph
2. Personal particulars
3. Education Level
4. Each employment background
5. Working experience
6. Reason for leaving each employment
7. Last drawn salary
8. Expected salary
9. Date of availability