- Work closely with respective clients to deliver their recruitment needs by executing necessary processes and activities (sourcing, screening, job matching) pertaining to recruitment and selection
- Attract job seekers and ensure suitable fit for job seekers and job availability.
- Conduct phone screening for potential candidates of the position and support the arrangement for interviews
- Work closely with clients to gather interview feedback and fine-tune screening criteria
- Play the role of a career coach and support candidates on their job search & suitability
- Conduct reference checks, online profiling test and background check for potential hire
- Advise to respective parties & administer work pass matters where necessary
- Develop & maintain good relationships with clients.
- Ad hoc HR administration duties when required
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management
- CEI certified will be an added advantage
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in recruitment (for IT positions) will be preferred
- Familiar with web based recruiting application such as data mining tools and job portals
- Skilled in pre-screening to determine candidate’s fit for defined position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses positive traits, problem solving skills and result driven
- On job training will be provided.
Please send your detailed resume in MS Word format including the following details to: resume@goldtecHRs.com
1. Recent photograph
2. Personal particulars
3. Education Level
4. Each employment background
5. Working experience
6. Reason for leaving each employment
7. Last drawn salary
8. Expected salary
9. Date of availability
About Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd
At Goldtech Resources, we pride ourselves as A People & Technology Services Provider
We are specialized in Recruitment and IT services. We deliver the right talent with our innovative IT workforce solutions to all our valuable customers.
We represent clients from a wide sector of industries both local and multi-national corporations. Our dedicated consultants offer excellent, comprehensive, fast and efficient service to our valued clients.
We hear, we listen, we understand and we deliver high quality staff to meet your needs. We believe in this strong and collaborative partnership is the key to every success.