The role is regional in both an organizational leader and a technical expert, responsible for bringing operational excellence, innovative solutions, and technology capabilities together to support organizational needs effectively and enable organizational transformation and growth. The role will be responsible for working with various stakeholders to understand the organizational needs across services and translating these requirements into applicable IT solutions, network infrastructure, and security systems.
- Design and develop an IT infrastructure within the organization that drives growth, automation, and user experience across each department
- Technical hands-on experience in Designing, Regional Implementing and management of MS Server 2012R2/MS SCCM Primary Server/MS SCCM Distribution Point Server.
- Work with stakeholders to understand current and future information needs and determine how information systems should be installed, configured, and maintained to best meet these needs.
- Provide leadership in IT project management including defining program and/or project scope and objectives along with applicable project estimates, detailed work plans, schedules, and resource plans.
- Lead user requirement analysis for the development/enhancement of the regional infrastructure/security and coordinate various stakeholders’ participation through requirement specifications, system testing, and end-user training.
- Provide technical consultation on the integration of the regional platform with global and other platforms to support seamless user experience
- Lead and develop the IT team to deliver superior IT support and maintenance activities to ensure that organization’s information systems function reliably and that IT assets are used effectively.
- Benchmark, analyses and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of IT infrastructures, systems, and products to deliver customized solutions for organizational challenges and needs
- Prepare budgeting & reporting requirements, analytics, and dashboards for the IT function
- Manage day-to-day vendor partnerships for any outsourced infrastructure or processes. This includes actively managing service level agreements, deliverables, maintaining a thorough understanding of cost issues to ensure maximum vendor performance and value.
- Manage and support inspections and audits of IT systems performed by internal and/or external stakeholders
- Lead and drive continuous improvement of systems and services, documentation, information, and procedures in the organization as part of transformation
- Lead, maintain and coordinate all business continuity planning activities
- Implement information security policies and governance to ensure that compliance control requirements are met
- Lead, manage and co-ordinate security reviews, assessments, log analysis and penetration tests to protect organization assets and people from cybercrime and security risks
- Provide advice on appropriate cyber security solutions and technologies to be deployed through risk and impact assessments
- Deploy and implement security solutions and design across software applications and infrastructure including audit controls, authentication, and authorization
- Oversee the development and execution of corporate security awareness and training programs.
- IT Administration and Support to Users.
- Manage communication of IT plans to overall employee population and regional IT team
- Any other tasks as assigned by the HOD.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher with minimum of 5 years’ experience leading cross-functional project
- Accredited Certification in Project Management, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Security, etc will be added advantage
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in IT field with In-Depth Knowledge in various IT and AV systems: Firewall, TCP/IP, Wireless Networking, Microsoft Server Products, AWS, VMWare
- Added advantage with technical hands-on experience in Designing, Regional Implementing, and management of MS Server 2012R2/MS SCCM Primary Server/MS SCCM Distribution Point Server.
- Strong leadership, project management, and team management skills
- Stakeholder management, influencing, and negotiation skills are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Self-motivated with the drive to deliver results with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Please send your detailed resume in MS Word format including the following details to: resume@goldtecHRs.com
1. Recent photograph
2. Personal particulars
3. Education Level
4. Each employment background
5. Working experience
6. Reason for leaving each employment
7. Last drawn salary
8. Expected salary
9. Date of availability