- Establishes networking environment by designing network configuration; directing network installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing network standards.
- Experienced in implementing and administrating network devices such as Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless Controllers, and Wireless Access Points.
- Exposure with technologies such as SNMP, TRAPS, syslog, automation, UNIX/LINUX scripting and SIEM.
- Experienced in Administration and troubleshooting in network environment.
- Strong understanding on internetworking technologies likes VLAN, STP, and Routing Protocol like RIP, ISIS, BGP, and OSP as well as MPLS-based technologies in Internetworking protocols like HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS etc.
- Working knowledge in implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, TFTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Respond swiftly within committed SLA time to onsite network troubleshooting requests issued.
- Perform maintenance activities related to Infrastructure or Software Upgrade Rollouts
- Review and recommend processes and procedures to manage operations efficiently.
- Ensure that service quality are met and maintain SLA
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Computer Science or similar.
- 3 years working experience in a network engineering role or equivalent network architectural capacity.
- Understanding of Network protocols and data communications in business environment.
- Strong Security knowledge with hand-on installation of firewalls and IDS. Firewalls hand-on skill sets should include PIX, ASA, FWSM, Checkpoint and NetScreen.
- Experience in network architecture, management, capacity planning & monitoring.
- Experience with Network Switches, Routers, and Load Balancers is required.
- Certification in CCNA, CCNP, CCIE.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem analytical skill.
- Must have excellent team building and communication skills.
- Possess a pro-active attitude and customers oriented
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your detailed resume in MS Word format including the following details to : resume@goldtecHRs.com
- Recent photograph
- Personal particulars
- Education Level
- Each employment background
- Working experience
- Reason for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary