- Responsible for conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers fits its purpose.
- Responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized test data, and writing up test cases for execution.
- Establish test procedures and coordinate testing of products under development and use Test Automation tools to create automation scripts for Regression Testing.
- Coordinates and performs tests at various stages of the SDLC. Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements. Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Design test procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
- Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve testing procedures.
- Detailed understanding of how to properly document test cases and create effective and focused testing plans. Define clear goals for all aspects of a product test and develop steps for their proper execution.
- Work closely with Business Analysts (BA) in understanding the requirements and test steps in order to convert into automated test scripts. Assist BA in creating detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base. Suggest improvements in test cases coverage and scope whenever deem fit.
- Design and implement automated testing and performance tools tests for software validation, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
- At least 4 years of work experience in software testing, preferably in IR or Gaming Industries.
- Recognized Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Good understanding how systems works and the passion in trying to break them.
- Ability to work in Agile environment and attention to details.
- Good understanding of current and best QA practices, methodologies and techniques, with practical experience in the implementation.
- Strong knowledge in testing skills, which includes design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, filing and verifying bugs.
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan.
- Experience with automation scripting is a plus, preferably with Selenium, JMeter, AutoIT/WinAppDriver and basic SQL knowledge to extract data for tests.
Please send your detailed resume in MS Word format including the following details to: resume@goldtecHRs.com
1. Recent photograph
2. Personal particulars
3. Education Level
4. Each employment background
5. Working experience
6. Reason for leaving each employment
7. Last drawn salary
8. Expected salary
9. Date of availability